- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Doug Baldwin Pulled A Richard Sherman On Richard Sherman In A Postgame Interview
Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin came in hot with some epic trolling of Richard Sherman during a post Super Bowl interview last night…
If he really wanted to start shit, he would’ve called Peyton Manning mediocre, but I guess Doug Baldwin is one of the few nice trolls.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts