- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Video Of Drunk Bears Fan Running Into Pole Is Now In Fantastic GIF Form
Remember the video of the drunk Chicago Bears fan racing one of his brethren (and hitting a pole) after they lost to the Rams? Well, the video kept getting taken down for some reason, possibly due to embarrassment on the victim’s behalf.
Well, now people are talking about the Bears again, because they just beat the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football (though they barely passed Dallas in our Power Rankings)… so the video resurfaced… IN GIF FORM. It’s glorious, and you must watch it… NOW!
It’s ironic, because that’s exactly the opposite of what happens when you run on the Bears’ defense.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success