- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video Of Drunk Bears Fan Running Into Pole Is Now In Fantastic GIF Form
Remember the video of the drunk Chicago Bears fan racing one of his brethren (and hitting a pole) after they lost to the Rams? Well, the video kept getting taken down for some reason, possibly due to embarrassment on the victim’s behalf.
Well, now people are talking about the Bears again, because they just beat the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football (though they barely passed Dallas in our Power Rankings)… so the video resurfaced… IN GIF FORM. It’s glorious, and you must watch it… NOW!
It’s ironic, because that’s exactly the opposite of what happens when you run on the Bears’ defense.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts