- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Of Drunk Bears Fan Running Into Pole Is Now In Fantastic GIF Form
Remember the video of the drunk Chicago Bears fan racing one of his brethren (and hitting a pole) after they lost to the Rams? Well, the video kept getting taken down for some reason, possibly due to embarrassment on the victim’s behalf.
Well, now people are talking about the Bears again, because they just beat the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football (though they barely passed Dallas in our Power Rankings)… so the video resurfaced… IN GIF FORM. It’s glorious, and you must watch it… NOW!
It’s ironic, because that’s exactly the opposite of what happens when you run on the Bears’ defense.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.