- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eagles Center Accidentally Snaps Ball To Own Scrotum
From last night’s Eagles-Cowboys game, which Philly won handily. Had this happened to center Jason Kelce during a game which he was losing, we’re sure it would’ve been even more embarrassing. As it were, he only had to suffer the indignity of Cris Collinsworth acknowledging (in front of America) that he had just snapped a football to his own butthole.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts