- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eagles Center Accidentally Snaps Ball To Own Scrotum
From last night’s Eagles-Cowboys game, which Philly won handily. Had this happened to center Jason Kelce during a game which he was losing, we’re sure it would’ve been even more embarrassing. As it were, he only had to suffer the indignity of Cris Collinsworth acknowledging (in front of America) that he had just snapped a football to his own butthole.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee