- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Eagles Center Accidentally Snaps Ball To Own Scrotum
From last night’s Eagles-Cowboys game, which Philly won handily. Had this happened to center Jason Kelce during a game which he was losing, we’re sure it would’ve been even more embarrassing. As it were, he only had to suffer the indignity of Cris Collinsworth acknowledging (in front of America) that he had just snapped a football to his own butthole.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts