- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Eagles Have Released Another Person Not Named Andy Reid: Defensive End Jason Babin
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
Philadelphia Eagles announced they have released DE Jason Babin.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2012
Which, by the way, is particularly hilarious due to his creepy/weird tweet in anticipation of yesterday’s Panthers-Eagles game.
— Jason Babin (@JasonBabin93) November 26, 2012
The Eagles lost that one 30-22, which drops them to 3-8 on the season.
Babin still lists himself as an Eagle on his Twitter account, so maybe he didn’t get the memo yet.
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?