- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Eagles Have Released Another Person Not Named Andy Reid: Defensive End Jason Babin
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
Philadelphia Eagles announced they have released DE Jason Babin.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2012
Which, by the way, is particularly hilarious due to his creepy/weird tweet in anticipation of yesterday’s Panthers-Eagles game.
— Jason Babin (@JasonBabin93) November 26, 2012
The Eagles lost that one 30-22, which drops them to 3-8 on the season.
Babin still lists himself as an Eagle on his Twitter account, so maybe he didn’t get the memo yet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts