- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Eagles Have Released Another Person Not Named Andy Reid: Defensive End Jason Babin
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
Philadelphia Eagles announced they have released DE Jason Babin.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2012
Which, by the way, is particularly hilarious due to his creepy/weird tweet in anticipation of yesterday’s Panthers-Eagles game.
— Jason Babin (@JasonBabin93) November 26, 2012
The Eagles lost that one 30-22, which drops them to 3-8 on the season.
Babin still lists himself as an Eagle on his Twitter account, so maybe he didn’t get the memo yet.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier