- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Eagles Have Released Another Person Not Named Andy Reid: Defensive End Jason Babin
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
Philadelphia Eagles announced they have released DE Jason Babin.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2012
Which, by the way, is particularly hilarious due to his creepy/weird tweet in anticipation of yesterday’s Panthers-Eagles game.
— Jason Babin (@JasonBabin93) November 26, 2012
The Eagles lost that one 30-22, which drops them to 3-8 on the season.
Babin still lists himself as an Eagle on his Twitter account, so maybe he didn’t get the memo yet.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?