- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Eagles Have Released Another Person Not Named Andy Reid: Defensive End Jason Babin
Yesterday we promised to bring you every Philadelphia Eagles’ firing until the right man is shown the door (Andy Reid). Juan Castillo was the first to go, followed by two Eagles executives. Now it appears the Eagles have crossed into on-field personnel, firing/cutting defensive end Jason Babin.
Philadelphia Eagles announced they have released DE Jason Babin.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2012
Which, by the way, is particularly hilarious due to his creepy/weird tweet in anticipation of yesterday’s Panthers-Eagles game.
— Jason Babin (@JasonBabin93) November 26, 2012
The Eagles lost that one 30-22, which drops them to 3-8 on the season.
Babin still lists himself as an Eagle on his Twitter account, so maybe he didn’t get the memo yet.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee