- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eagles-Steelers Rivalry Reaches New Heights: Pittsburgh Airplane Workers Leave Calling Card
They don’t officially play each other this season, but we can call this a win for the Steelers. The Eagles’ team jet was in for repairs in Pittsburgh, and some workers just had to leave a message on the logo. Well played. Appropriately, while the plane is in flight, only birds can see it.
— Eric Adelson (@eric_adelson) November 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts