- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Eagles-Steelers Rivalry Reaches New Heights: Pittsburgh Airplane Workers Leave Calling Card
They don’t officially play each other this season, but we can call this a win for the Steelers. The Eagles’ team jet was in for repairs in Pittsburgh, and some workers just had to leave a message on the logo. Well played. Appropriately, while the plane is in flight, only birds can see it.
— Eric Adelson (@eric_adelson) November 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts