- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eagles’ Superfan Monty G Goes Berserk, Speaks In Tongues, Has Many Colorful Homemade Shirts
It’s the immediate aftermath of the Eagles’ win over the Cowboys on Sunday, and Philly superfan Monty G is having his moment in the sun … or more specifically, a dimly-lit sports bar somewhere in South Philadelphia.
But more interesting to me actually are the fans who precede Monty G in front of the TV camera. Never have so many absolutely gushed over Nick Foles while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
More on Monty G here (he once attacked a squirrel on live TV). But, sorry Eagles fans: this is the only Mr. G whom I officially recognize:
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts