- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Eagles’ Superfan Monty G Goes Berserk, Speaks In Tongues, Has Many Colorful Homemade Shirts
It’s the immediate aftermath of the Eagles’ win over the Cowboys on Sunday, and Philly superfan Monty G is having his moment in the sun … or more specifically, a dimly-lit sports bar somewhere in South Philadelphia.
But more interesting to me actually are the fans who precede Monty G in front of the TV camera. Never have so many absolutely gushed over Nick Foles while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
More on Monty G here (he once attacked a squirrel on live TV). But, sorry Eagles fans: this is the only Mr. G whom I officially recognize:
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence