- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eagles’ Superfan Monty G Goes Berserk, Speaks In Tongues, Has Many Colorful Homemade Shirts
It’s the immediate aftermath of the Eagles’ win over the Cowboys on Sunday, and Philly superfan Monty G is having his moment in the sun … or more specifically, a dimly-lit sports bar somewhere in South Philadelphia.
But more interesting to me actually are the fans who precede Monty G in front of the TV camera. Never have so many absolutely gushed over Nick Foles while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
More on Monty G here (he once attacked a squirrel on live TV). But, sorry Eagles fans: this is the only Mr. G whom I officially recognize:
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey