- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eagles’ Superfan Monty G Goes Berserk, Speaks In Tongues, Has Many Colorful Homemade Shirts
It’s the immediate aftermath of the Eagles’ win over the Cowboys on Sunday, and Philly superfan Monty G is having his moment in the sun … or more specifically, a dimly-lit sports bar somewhere in South Philadelphia.
But more interesting to me actually are the fans who precede Monty G in front of the TV camera. Never have so many absolutely gushed over Nick Foles while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
More on Monty G here (he once attacked a squirrel on live TV). But, sorry Eagles fans: this is the only Mr. G whom I officially recognize:
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy