- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Eagles’ Superfan Monty G Goes Berserk, Speaks In Tongues, Has Many Colorful Homemade Shirts
It’s the immediate aftermath of the Eagles’ win over the Cowboys on Sunday, and Philly superfan Monty G is having his moment in the sun … or more specifically, a dimly-lit sports bar somewhere in South Philadelphia.
But more interesting to me actually are the fans who precede Monty G in front of the TV camera. Never have so many absolutely gushed over Nick Foles while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
More on Monty G here (he once attacked a squirrel on live TV). But, sorry Eagles fans: this is the only Mr. G whom I officially recognize:
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy