- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
San Francisco’s Mayor Enlists The Help Of Brian Wilson, Ronnie Lott In Surreal Campaign Video
This started making viral waves yesterday, but we can’t not post it. San Francisco interim mayor Ed Lee is seeking a full term. To help get that message out there, he released the above video, which features local sports icons like Giants closer Brian Wilson and 49er legend Ronnie Lott, among other noteworthy figures, pledging their support. Or maybe they’re all just dancing and mouthing the words to a parody version of MC Hammer’s “2 Legit 2 Quit,” politics be damned.
We’re not sure what this will do for Lee politically, but we definitely fear the mustache. Remember that fake Alvin Greene rap video/LeBron highlight reel last year? This may actually be crazier. And speaking of crazy political ads…the new bar has been set. Your move, Herman Cain.
- Filed Under:
- brian wilson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts