- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Based On This Mug Shot, It Looks Like Julian Edelman Had A Terrible Halloween
Julian Edelman’s mugshot has been released by the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. Edelman, who was arrested for allegedly reaching under a woman’s Halloween costume and groping her, was arraigned a few hours ago and pleaded not guilty. Based on Edelman’s eyes, which are beyond bloodshot, we’d say he had a really, really good time before the whole “arrested for indecent assault” thing happened.
Via the Herald, here’s video of the Patriots receiver entering (then leaving) Boston Municipal Court.
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- Atlanta Hawks' Twitter Takes Shot At Tony Romo