- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peyton Beat Eli In Football, But Eli Is Better At Ping-Pong, Billiards And Bowling
Peyton Manning beat Eli Manning in the cleverly named “Manningbowl” yesterday. Quite easily, in fact.
So, Peyton is better than Eli at football, because we are Americans, and we determine superiority based on the most recent triumph in our memory.
But what about other sports? CBS had this cool graphic last night, probably ascertaining the information from ESPN “sources.”
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story