- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Peyton Beat Eli In Football, But Eli Is Better At Ping-Pong, Billiards And Bowling
Peyton Manning beat Eli Manning in the cleverly named “Manningbowl” yesterday. Quite easily, in fact.
So, Peyton is better than Eli at football, because we are Americans, and we determine superiority based on the most recent triumph in our memory.
But what about other sports? CBS had this cool graphic last night, probably ascertaining the information from ESPN “sources.”
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'