- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Peyton Beat Eli In Football, But Eli Is Better At Ping-Pong, Billiards And Bowling
Peyton Manning beat Eli Manning in the cleverly named “Manningbowl” yesterday. Quite easily, in fact.
So, Peyton is better than Eli at football, because we are Americans, and we determine superiority based on the most recent triumph in our memory.
But what about other sports? CBS had this cool graphic last night, probably ascertaining the information from ESPN “sources.”
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy