- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Peyton Beat Eli In Football, But Eli Is Better At Ping-Pong, Billiards And Bowling
Peyton Manning beat Eli Manning in the cleverly named “Manningbowl” yesterday. Quite easily, in fact.
So, Peyton is better than Eli at football, because we are Americans, and we determine superiority based on the most recent triumph in our memory.
But what about other sports? CBS had this cool graphic last night, probably ascertaining the information from ESPN “sources.”
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'