- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Peyton Beat Eli In Football, But Eli Is Better At Ping-Pong, Billiards And Bowling
Peyton Manning beat Eli Manning in the cleverly named “Manningbowl” yesterday. Quite easily, in fact.
So, Peyton is better than Eli at football, because we are Americans, and we determine superiority based on the most recent triumph in our memory.
But what about other sports? CBS had this cool graphic last night, probably ascertaining the information from ESPN “sources.”
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178