- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Eli Manning Appears To Be More Accurate With A Rifle Than With A Football Nowadays
You can take the boy out of Ole Miss, but when that boy goes back to Ole Miss, he’s gonna kill some ducks.
Although we doubt Giants QB Eli Manning shot all those ducks himself, there are 24 (to our eye) duck carcasses on that… duck hanging thing. Manning threw 27 interceptions this past season.
— Craig Noble (@Craig_WBZ) January 17, 2014
We don’t know how well Manning shoots a gun, but if footballs were bullets and wide receivers were birds, this season might have turned out a lot differently for the Giants.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen