- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Eli Manning Appears To Be More Accurate With A Rifle Than With A Football Nowadays
You can take the boy out of Ole Miss, but when that boy goes back to Ole Miss, he’s gonna kill some ducks.
Although we doubt Giants QB Eli Manning shot all those ducks himself, there are 24 (to our eye) duck carcasses on that… duck hanging thing. Manning threw 27 interceptions this past season.
— Craig Noble (@Craig_WBZ) January 17, 2014
We don’t know how well Manning shoots a gun, but if footballs were bullets and wide receivers were birds, this season might have turned out a lot differently for the Giants.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success