- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eli Manning Appears To Be More Accurate With A Rifle Than With A Football Nowadays
You can take the boy out of Ole Miss, but when that boy goes back to Ole Miss, he’s gonna kill some ducks.
Although we doubt Giants QB Eli Manning shot all those ducks himself, there are 24 (to our eye) duck carcasses on that… duck hanging thing. Manning threw 27 interceptions this past season.
— Craig Noble (@Craig_WBZ) January 17, 2014
We don’t know how well Manning shoots a gun, but if footballs were bullets and wide receivers were birds, this season might have turned out a lot differently for the Giants.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts