- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eli Manning Appears To Be More Accurate With A Rifle Than With A Football Nowadays
You can take the boy out of Ole Miss, but when that boy goes back to Ole Miss, he’s gonna kill some ducks.
Although we doubt Giants QB Eli Manning shot all those ducks himself, there are 24 (to our eye) duck carcasses on that… duck hanging thing. Manning threw 27 interceptions this past season.
— Craig Noble (@Craig_WBZ) January 17, 2014
We don’t know how well Manning shoots a gun, but if footballs were bullets and wide receivers were birds, this season might have turned out a lot differently for the Giants.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot