- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Eli Manning Appears To Be More Accurate With A Rifle Than With A Football Nowadays
You can take the boy out of Ole Miss, but when that boy goes back to Ole Miss, he’s gonna kill some ducks.
Although we doubt Giants QB Eli Manning shot all those ducks himself, there are 24 (to our eye) duck carcasses on that… duck hanging thing. Manning threw 27 interceptions this past season.
— Craig Noble (@Craig_WBZ) January 17, 2014
We don’t know how well Manning shoots a gun, but if footballs were bullets and wide receivers were birds, this season might have turned out a lot differently for the Giants.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship