- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Eli Manning Has A Serious Case Of Teacher’s Arm
Eli Manning hitting Victor Cruz for a Giants’ first down is a familiar proceeding in Giants land, but so is Troy Aikman’s effusive praise of Cruz as the NFL’s best slot receiver. Both of these moments came together on Sunday when a Manning-to-Cruz third down conversion was broken down in slow motion by Aikman – except the replay revealed one extra and crucial nugget of information about Eli: he has teacher’s arm.
You know, the thing where a teacher writes on the chalkboard and her tricep fat jiggles to the delight of everyone. Though Manning may have a strong arm, it appears he needs to tighten up that tricep a bit more. We’d hate to see a serious case of teacher’s arm derail his career.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts