- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eli Manning Has A Serious Case Of Teacher’s Arm
Eli Manning hitting Victor Cruz for a Giants’ first down is a familiar proceeding in Giants land, but so is Troy Aikman’s effusive praise of Cruz as the NFL’s best slot receiver. Both of these moments came together on Sunday when a Manning-to-Cruz third down conversion was broken down in slow motion by Aikman – except the replay revealed one extra and crucial nugget of information about Eli: he has teacher’s arm.
You know, the thing where a teacher writes on the chalkboard and her tricep fat jiggles to the delight of everyone. Though Manning may have a strong arm, it appears he needs to tighten up that tricep a bit more. We’d hate to see a serious case of teacher’s arm derail his career.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story