- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Eli Manning Has A Serious Case Of Teacher’s Arm
Eli Manning hitting Victor Cruz for a Giants’ first down is a familiar proceeding in Giants land, but so is Troy Aikman’s effusive praise of Cruz as the NFL’s best slot receiver. Both of these moments came together on Sunday when a Manning-to-Cruz third down conversion was broken down in slow motion by Aikman – except the replay revealed one extra and crucial nugget of information about Eli: he has teacher’s arm.
You know, the thing where a teacher writes on the chalkboard and her tricep fat jiggles to the delight of everyone. Though Manning may have a strong arm, it appears he needs to tighten up that tricep a bit more. We’d hate to see a serious case of teacher’s arm derail his career.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship