- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eli Manning Is A Mess, And The NFC Championship Is Going Into Overtime
It’s been a hard-fought four quarters in Candlestick, as you can tell by Eli Manning’s disheveled appearance, and after regulation, the NFC still has no champion. The Giants and 49ers are tied at 17, and headed to overtime. UPDATE: Giants win. And yes, Kyle Williams is officially the goat.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship