- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eli Manning Is A Mess, And The NFC Championship Is Going Into Overtime
It’s been a hard-fought four quarters in Candlestick, as you can tell by Eli Manning’s disheveled appearance, and after regulation, the NFC still has no champion. The Giants and 49ers are tied at 17, and headed to overtime. UPDATE: Giants win. And yes, Kyle Williams is officially the goat.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.