- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Eli Manning Is A Mess, And The NFC Championship Is Going Into Overtime
It’s been a hard-fought four quarters in Candlestick, as you can tell by Eli Manning’s disheveled appearance, and after regulation, the NFC still has no champion. The Giants and 49ers are tied at 17, and headed to overtime. UPDATE: Giants win. And yes, Kyle Williams is officially the goat.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'