- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Eli Manning Is A Mess, And The NFC Championship Is Going Into Overtime
It’s been a hard-fought four quarters in Candlestick, as you can tell by Eli Manning’s disheveled appearance, and after regulation, the NFC still has no champion. The Giants and 49ers are tied at 17, and headed to overtime. UPDATE: Giants win. And yes, Kyle Williams is officially the goat.
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident