- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eli Manning Is A Mess, And The NFC Championship Is Going Into Overtime
It’s been a hard-fought four quarters in Candlestick, as you can tell by Eli Manning’s disheveled appearance, and after regulation, the NFC still has no champion. The Giants and 49ers are tied at 17, and headed to overtime. UPDATE: Giants win. And yes, Kyle Williams is officially the goat.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'