- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eli Manning Gets Revenge For Tormented Little Brothers Everywhere On SNL
Eli Manning is, of course, a younger brother. (In fact, he has two older brothers, but you don’t hear much about poor Cooper.) And being a younger brother, he knows all about getting picked on by older brothers – seriously, we’re not just saying that. So we guess it was only natural that Eli’s Saturday Night Live hosting debut featured him getting some payback, in the name of charity:
An amusing idea; our only problem was: Eli just isn’t intimidating enough to be believable as a terrorizing figure, even for kids. (Witness the rest of this SNL episode; it’s playing up Eli’s natural goofiness for all it’s worth.) Still, Eli’s always going to be Peyton’s little brother in the eyes of most people no matter how many Super Bowls he wins, so making some reference to that on the show was probably necessary. We just can’t bring ourselves to picture Eli as anything other than the tormentee. But hey, his charity work might be more noble than Peyton’s.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story