- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eli Manning Gets Revenge For Tormented Little Brothers Everywhere On SNL
Eli Manning is, of course, a younger brother. (In fact, he has two older brothers, but you don’t hear much about poor Cooper.) And being a younger brother, he knows all about getting picked on by older brothers – seriously, we’re not just saying that. So we guess it was only natural that Eli’s Saturday Night Live hosting debut featured him getting some payback, in the name of charity:
An amusing idea; our only problem was: Eli just isn’t intimidating enough to be believable as a terrorizing figure, even for kids. (Witness the rest of this SNL episode; it’s playing up Eli’s natural goofiness for all it’s worth.) Still, Eli’s always going to be Peyton’s little brother in the eyes of most people no matter how many Super Bowls he wins, so making some reference to that on the show was probably necessary. We just can’t bring ourselves to picture Eli as anything other than the tormentee. But hey, his charity work might be more noble than Peyton’s.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'