- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Memo To ESPN: This Is Not Jacksonville
To add a little ambience to last night’s Monday Night Football proceedings in Jacksonville, ESPN showed a flyover shot of the city’s skyline, as telecasts like this often do. One problem with the footage, though: it was actually of Charlotte, N.C. It’s not the type of mistake that’s easy to notice unless you live in either city, but Charlotte residents had it figured out easily. Now if only ESPN could have also shown the football team from Charlotte last night, too.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts