- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN Refers To Danny Woodhead As ‘The Working Man’s Darren Sproles’
Calling Woodhead a “diminutive dynamo” is bad enough, but this borders on racism toward Sproles. What are you trying to say, ESPN? Only a Caucasian can be a “working man”?
I’m pretty sure Sproles worked hard to get where he’s at.
Thanks to the great Don Povia for alerting us to this.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts