- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Refers To Danny Woodhead As ‘The Working Man’s Darren Sproles’
Calling Woodhead a “diminutive dynamo” is bad enough, but this borders on racism toward Sproles. What are you trying to say, ESPN? Only a Caucasian can be a “working man”?
I’m pretty sure Sproles worked hard to get where he’s at.
Thanks to the great Don Povia for alerting us to this.
- Filed Under:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities