- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
ESPN Refers To Danny Woodhead As ‘The Working Man’s Darren Sproles’
Calling Woodhead a “diminutive dynamo” is bad enough, but this borders on racism toward Sproles. What are you trying to say, ESPN? Only a Caucasian can be a “working man”?
I’m pretty sure Sproles worked hard to get where he’s at.
Thanks to the great Don Povia for alerting us to this.
- Filed Under:
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?