- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Refers To Danny Woodhead As ‘The Working Man’s Darren Sproles’
Calling Woodhead a “diminutive dynamo” is bad enough, but this borders on racism toward Sproles. What are you trying to say, ESPN? Only a Caucasian can be a “working man”?
I’m pretty sure Sproles worked hard to get where he’s at.
Thanks to the great Don Povia for alerting us to this.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story