- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN Refers To Danny Woodhead As ‘The Working Man’s Darren Sproles’
Calling Woodhead a “diminutive dynamo” is bad enough, but this borders on racism toward Sproles. What are you trying to say, ESPN? Only a Caucasian can be a “working man”?
I’m pretty sure Sproles worked hard to get where he’s at.
Thanks to the great Don Povia for alerting us to this.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts