- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ESPN Runs The Funniest NFL Nut-Grabbing Segment On Television
PBS airs an exposé on concussions in football that was turned down by ESPN, ESPN responds by airing a nut-grabbing exposé that was turned down by PBS (we assume). Then coach Herm Edwards smacks every single ballsack in the Bristol studio with a rolled up piece of paper. This is how you get an Emmy, ladies and genitalmen. Bravo!
H/T Awful Announcing
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts