- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN Runs The Funniest NFL Nut-Grabbing Segment On Television
PBS airs an exposé on concussions in football that was turned down by ESPN, ESPN responds by airing a nut-grabbing exposé that was turned down by PBS (we assume). Then coach Herm Edwards smacks every single ballsack in the Bristol studio with a rolled up piece of paper. This is how you get an Emmy, ladies and genitalmen. Bravo!
H/T Awful Announcing
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item