- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN Runs The Funniest NFL Nut-Grabbing Segment On Television
PBS airs an exposé on concussions in football that was turned down by ESPN, ESPN responds by airing a nut-grabbing exposé that was turned down by PBS (we assume). Then coach Herm Edwards smacks every single ballsack in the Bristol studio with a rolled up piece of paper. This is how you get an Emmy, ladies and genitalmen. Bravo!
H/T Awful Announcing
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts