- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Runs The Funniest NFL Nut-Grabbing Segment On Television
PBS airs an exposé on concussions in football that was turned down by ESPN, ESPN responds by airing a nut-grabbing exposé that was turned down by PBS (we assume). Then coach Herm Edwards smacks every single ballsack in the Bristol studio with a rolled up piece of paper. This is how you get an Emmy, ladies and genitalmen. Bravo!
H/T Awful Announcing
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs