- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN Runs The Funniest NFL Nut-Grabbing Segment On Television
PBS airs an exposé on concussions in football that was turned down by ESPN, ESPN responds by airing a nut-grabbing exposé that was turned down by PBS (we assume). Then coach Herm Edwards smacks every single ballsack in the Bristol studio with a rolled up piece of paper. This is how you get an Emmy, ladies and genitalmen. Bravo!
H/T Awful Announcing
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'