- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN’s Top 10 Stories Of 2012 Involve Sex, Death, Tebow And…Rick Reilly?
ESPN came out with their top 10 posts of 2012 (traffic-wise) today and in a shocking turn of events, ESPN.com users enjoy sex at the Olympics, the deaths of Jovan Belcher and Junior Seau, Tim Tebow – mostly separately – and…Rick Reilly?
10. #NBArank: LeBron James No. 1
9. NFL unveils new uniforms for 32 teams
8. NFL hammers Saints for bounties
7. Junior Seau dies at 43
6. Reilly: The Inspiration of Tim Tebow
5. Alipour: Sex in the Olympic village
4. NCAA levels sanctions on Penn State
3. Howard to Lakers deal complete
2. Chiefs Belcher kills girlfriend, self
1. QB Peyton Manning chooses Broncos
The list, as you can see, pretty much hits every sports-traffic buzz word there is. As it turns out, SportsGrid users aren’t too dissimilar from the ESPN.com faithful. Though you, our reader, seem to have a greater obsession with sex.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce