- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Even At The Knicks Game, Adam Schefter Cannot Stop Being Adam Schefter
Reporters of Adam Schefter’s type – central hubs of league-wide breaking news – are always attached to their phones. Emails, calls, texts, whatever from whomever, always second sourcing, confirming, working the angles, all that. And then, of course, tweeting.
Last night, Adam Schefter attended the Knicks-Celtics game at Madison Square Garden, and managed to score some first row digs. The game itself wasn’t very close, with the Knicks cruising to a 19-point win, but there were some exciting plays. Raymond Felton hit a half-court shot, and various players dunked the basketball.
Like Chris Copeland:
Ah, crap. Schefter missed it. Stupid Matt Flynn trade details. At least Jeff Green threw down a slam later in the game.
Aw, shucks. On the phone this time. Will Carson Palmer become an Arizona Cardinal already?
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.