- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
EXCLUSIVE: Fake Playoff Quarterback Facebook Conversations, Starring Pey-Pey Manning, Thomas Brady And The Coaches
The AFC and NFC Conference championships are two days away. We must fill the time somehow. So… why not check out some
entirely real completely fake Facebook conversations between some of our favorite dudes left in the NFL playoffs, mainly: Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. This is: My attempt at the “quarterback Facebook conversation” meme. With a few others added in. Enjoy the inanity.
All fake convos generated via TheWallMachine.com
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'