- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
EXCLUSIVE: Fake Playoff Quarterback Facebook Conversations, Starring Pey-Pey Manning, Thomas Brady And The Coaches
The AFC and NFC Conference championships are two days away. We must fill the time somehow. So… why not check out some
entirely real completely fake Facebook conversations between some of our favorite dudes left in the NFL playoffs, mainly: Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. This is: My attempt at the “quarterback Facebook conversation” meme. With a few others added in. Enjoy the inanity.
All fake convos generated via TheWallMachine.com
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy