- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
EXCLUSIVE: Fake Playoff Quarterback Facebook Conversations, Starring Pey-Pey Manning, Thomas Brady And The Coaches
The AFC and NFC Conference championships are two days away. We must fill the time somehow. So… why not check out some
entirely real completely fake Facebook conversations between some of our favorite dudes left in the NFL playoffs, mainly: Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. This is: My attempt at the “quarterback Facebook conversation” meme. With a few others added in. Enjoy the inanity.
All fake convos generated via TheWallMachine.com
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'