- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
EXCLUSIVE: Fake Playoff Quarterback Facebook Conversations, Starring Pey-Pey Manning, Thomas Brady And The Coaches
The AFC and NFC Conference championships are two days away. We must fill the time somehow. So… why not check out some
entirely real completely fake Facebook conversations between some of our favorite dudes left in the NFL playoffs, mainly: Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. This is: My attempt at the “quarterback Facebook conversation” meme. With a few others added in. Enjoy the inanity.
All fake convos generated via TheWallMachine.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts