- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
EXCLUSIVE: Fake Playoff Quarterback Facebook Conversations, Starring Pey-Pey Manning, Thomas Brady And The Coaches
The AFC and NFC Conference championships are two days away. We must fill the time somehow. So… why not check out some
entirely real completely fake Facebook conversations between some of our favorite dudes left in the NFL playoffs, mainly: Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. This is: My attempt at the “quarterback Facebook conversation” meme. With a few others added in. Enjoy the inanity.
All fake convos generated via TheWallMachine.com
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents