- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s How To Fake It Through Your Super Bowl Party
We get it, you could care less about the Super Bowl, but you don’t want your fellow partygoers to know just how limited your football knowledge is. Well, here are a few tips on how you can fake your way through this afternoon’s game. Just remember, Eli Manning is the quarterback of the New York Giants, not Peyton Manning. Good luck.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship