- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s How To Fake It Through Your Super Bowl Party
We get it, you could care less about the Super Bowl, but you don’t want your fellow partygoers to know just how limited your football knowledge is. Well, here are a few tips on how you can fake your way through this afternoon’s game. Just remember, Eli Manning is the quarterback of the New York Giants, not Peyton Manning. Good luck.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles