- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s How To Fake It Through Your Super Bowl Party
We get it, you could care less about the Super Bowl, but you don’t want your fellow partygoers to know just how limited your football knowledge is. Well, here are a few tips on how you can fake your way through this afternoon’s game. Just remember, Eli Manning is the quarterback of the New York Giants, not Peyton Manning. Good luck.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?