- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s How To Fake It Through Your Super Bowl Party
We get it, you could care less about the Super Bowl, but you don’t want your fellow partygoers to know just how limited your football knowledge is. Well, here are a few tips on how you can fake your way through this afternoon’s game. Just remember, Eli Manning is the quarterback of the New York Giants, not Peyton Manning. Good luck.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?