- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s How To Fake It Through Your Super Bowl Party
We get it, you could care less about the Super Bowl, but you don’t want your fellow partygoers to know just how limited your football knowledge is. Well, here are a few tips on how you can fake your way through this afternoon’s game. Just remember, Eli Manning is the quarterback of the New York Giants, not Peyton Manning. Good luck.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts