- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Family Having Great Time At Panthers Game, Incurring Wrath Of Mother Nature
The only time I advocate using your cell phone at a sporting event is to check the Weather Channel. This family is having way too great a time at the Sainst-Panthers game — and are altogether too dry. So Mother Nature moved in to dampen their enthusiasm. Sad, really.
— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) December 22, 2013
Wish I would have gone to the panthers game now, could have seen the cheerleaders in the rain dammit — Trey Gibson (@TreyGibson11) December 22, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Carolina Panthers
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.