- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
5 Players Who Killed America In Fantasy This Weekend
We’ve enlisted the help of RotoExperts.com’s Pat Mayo to count down the five fantasy football players who dropped the ball for you this weekend. He’ll be doing this each week: highlighting those chosen few for whom many an owner had high hopes, but who, in turn, decided to forget how to play football.
Here’s his list for Week 8, which includes a cameo from Megatron, and a coach who decided not to give his best player the ball. After you watch the video, leave who screwed your team in the comments.
Start preparing now for the new fantasy hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco