- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
5 Players Who Killed America In Fantasy This Weekend
We’ve enlisted the help of RotoExperts.com’s Pat Mayo to count down the five fantasy football players who dropped the ball for you this weekend. He’ll be doing this each week: highlighting those chosen few for whom many an owner had high hopes, but who, in turn, decided to forget how to play football.
Here’s his list for Week 8, which includes a cameo from Megatron, and a coach who decided not to give his best player the ball. After you watch the video, leave who screwed your team in the comments.
Start preparing now for the new fantasy hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts