- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
5 Players Who Killed America In Fantasy This Weekend
We’ve enlisted the help of RotoExperts.com’s Pat Mayo to count down the five fantasy football players who dropped the ball for you this weekend. He’ll be doing this each week: highlighting those chosen few for whom many an owner had high hopes, but who, in turn, decided to forget how to play football.
Here’s his list for Week 8, which includes a cameo from Megatron, and a coach who decided not to give his best player the ball. After you watch the video, leave who screwed your team in the comments.
Start preparing now for the new fantasy hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?