- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
5 Players Who Killed America In Fantasy This Weekend
We’ve enlisted the help of RotoExperts.com’s Pat Mayo to count down the five fantasy football players who dropped the ball for you this weekend. He’ll be doing this each week: highlighting those chosen few for whom many an owner had high hopes, but who, in turn, decided to forget how to play football.
Here’s his list for Week 8, which includes a cameo from Megatron, and a coach who decided not to give his best player the ball. After you watch the video, leave who screwed your team in the comments.
Start preparing now for the new fantasy hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?