- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Football News, Notes, Analysis For Wednesday, Oct. 16
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a look at some of the waiver wire candidates to be picked up for NFL Week 7 in Fantasy Football sharing his takes and offering his Fantasy insights…
Players looked at in this episode: Nick Foles, Mike Glennon, Joseph Randle, Zac Stacy, Keenan Allen, Aaron Dobson, Harry Douglas, Riley Cooper, Steve Smith, Timothy Wright, Joseph Fauria, and Jeff Cumberland.
* To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts