- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Football News, Notes And Analysis For Thursday, Dec. 12
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) helps you navigate your Fantasy Football playoffs with Week 15 Start’em and Sit’em suggestions…
Bears head coach Mark Trestman has named Jay Cutler as the starting QB for Week 15. Mike Cardano is here to tell you (and Mark) why that’s a bad idea…
To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
What you may have missed…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts