- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Football Trophies Your League Should Hand Out This Season
Traditional fantasy payout logic says you get your money back by scoring the most points over the course of the season and the winner of the playoffs gets the biggest cut of the pot. That’s how it works. But we think that’s not entirely fair, because there are 10 other dudes you’re playing with who’ve earned a memento or two for their in-season achievements.
Like the guy who finishes last, or the guy who clearly didn’t set his lineup after week 2.
We’ve complied some trophies you should hand out to your league-mates to make sure everyone gets the proper recognition by the end of the season, because let’s be honest, it’s not about who wins or loses, it’s about making your friends feel terrible about themselves.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts