- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fat Guy Goal Post Dunk Touchdown Celebration Goes About How You’d Expect
Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux scored a touchdown this afternoon against the Arizona Cardinals. After this embarrassing attempt at celebrating that touchdown, though, maybe Atlanta should be forced to give the points back.
Babineaux scored his six by recovering an Arizona fumble for a touchdown to make the score 13-10 in favor of the Cardinals. It’s rare a defensive player, let alone a defensive lineman, scores a touchdown, so Babineaux figured he’d make the most of the situation and celebrate the unlikely score with an even more unlikely fat man dunk on the goal post. Judging by the results, he probably didn’t consider why the fat man dunk is so unlikely.
This never would have happened if Tebowing was still a thing.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row