- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fat Guy Goal Post Dunk Touchdown Celebration Goes About How You’d Expect
Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux scored a touchdown this afternoon against the Arizona Cardinals. After this embarrassing attempt at celebrating that touchdown, though, maybe Atlanta should be forced to give the points back.
Babineaux scored his six by recovering an Arizona fumble for a touchdown to make the score 13-10 in favor of the Cardinals. It’s rare a defensive player, let alone a defensive lineman, scores a touchdown, so Babineaux figured he’d make the most of the situation and celebrate the unlikely score with an even more unlikely fat man dunk on the goal post. Judging by the results, he probably didn’t consider why the fat man dunk is so unlikely.
This never would have happened if Tebowing was still a thing.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?