- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Fat Guy Goal Post Dunk Touchdown Celebration Goes About How You’d Expect
Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux scored a touchdown this afternoon against the Arizona Cardinals. After this embarrassing attempt at celebrating that touchdown, though, maybe Atlanta should be forced to give the points back.
Babineaux scored his six by recovering an Arizona fumble for a touchdown to make the score 13-10 in favor of the Cardinals. It’s rare a defensive player, let alone a defensive lineman, scores a touchdown, so Babineaux figured he’d make the most of the situation and celebrate the unlikely score with an even more unlikely fat man dunk on the goal post. Judging by the results, he probably didn’t consider why the fat man dunk is so unlikely.
This never would have happened if Tebowing was still a thing.
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The 11 Most Heated Rivalries In The NFL