- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fat Guy Goal Post Dunk Touchdown Celebration Goes About How You’d Expect
Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux scored a touchdown this afternoon against the Arizona Cardinals. After this embarrassing attempt at celebrating that touchdown, though, maybe Atlanta should be forced to give the points back.
Babineaux scored his six by recovering an Arizona fumble for a touchdown to make the score 13-10 in favor of the Cardinals. It’s rare a defensive player, let alone a defensive lineman, scores a touchdown, so Babineaux figured he’d make the most of the situation and celebrate the unlikely score with an even more unlikely fat man dunk on the goal post. Judging by the results, he probably didn’t consider why the fat man dunk is so unlikely.
This never would have happened if Tebowing was still a thing.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released