- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fat Guy Goal Post Dunk Touchdown Celebration Goes About How You’d Expect
Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux scored a touchdown this afternoon against the Arizona Cardinals. After this embarrassing attempt at celebrating that touchdown, though, maybe Atlanta should be forced to give the points back.
Babineaux scored his six by recovering an Arizona fumble for a touchdown to make the score 13-10 in favor of the Cardinals. It’s rare a defensive player, let alone a defensive lineman, scores a touchdown, so Babineaux figured he’d make the most of the situation and celebrate the unlikely score with an even more unlikely fat man dunk on the goal post. Judging by the results, he probably didn’t consider why the fat man dunk is so unlikely.
This never would have happened if Tebowing was still a thing.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy