- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Father Of The Year Candidate Spotted At Seahawks-Panthers Game
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.
According to the reddit user who posted the photo, this was at the Seahawks-Panthers game yesterday. In (North) Carolina. What is a Redskins fan who hates Dallas doing wearing this jersey at this game? See the inspirational quote above.
I may be wrong, but FuckDallas Jr. might have the deck stacked against him when it comes to succeeding in life.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?