- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Father Of The Year Candidate Spotted At Seahawks-Panthers Game
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.
According to the reddit user who posted the photo, this was at the Seahawks-Panthers game yesterday. In (North) Carolina. What is a Redskins fan who hates Dallas doing wearing this jersey at this game? See the inspirational quote above.
I may be wrong, but FuckDallas Jr. might have the deck stacked against him when it comes to succeeding in life.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager