- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Father Of The Year Candidate Spotted At Seahawks-Panthers Game
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.
According to the reddit user who posted the photo, this was at the Seahawks-Panthers game yesterday. In (North) Carolina. What is a Redskins fan who hates Dallas doing wearing this jersey at this game? See the inspirational quote above.
I may be wrong, but FuckDallas Jr. might have the deck stacked against him when it comes to succeeding in life.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts