- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Father Of The Year Candidate Spotted At Seahawks-Panthers Game
Now remember, son: Football isn’t about whether you win or lose. It’s not even about which teams are playing. It’s not even about the team you’d prefer to root for. It’s about how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Fuck Dallas.
According to the reddit user who posted the photo, this was at the Seahawks-Panthers game yesterday. In (North) Carolina. What is a Redskins fan who hates Dallas doing wearing this jersey at this game? See the inspirational quote above.
I may be wrong, but FuckDallas Jr. might have the deck stacked against him when it comes to succeeding in life.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts