- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fear Not, Victoria’s Secret Is Coming To Cowboys Stadium Soon
With the actual on-field football product lacking in success, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has decided to boost stadium revenue and draw the public eye through different means – sexy, sexy means, that is. Like, Victoria’s Secret sexy. Literally.
“Victoria’s Secret on Monday will open a store at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington featuring lingerie and other clothing promoting the NFL’s most valuable team. Dallas Cowboys executives will be on hand for the unveiling of the co-branded women’s items including tees, sweats, hoodies, tank tops, underwear and sports bras.”
We’ll just go ahead and assume that Dez Bryant will not be allowed to enter the store without a chaperone.
That’s the second franchise we’ve heard of today that’s sexing up their operation. This is a good thing, we think.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Why Do Roy Hibbert & Stone Cold Steve Austin Have Twitter Beef?