- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fear Not, Victoria’s Secret Is Coming To Cowboys Stadium Soon
With the actual on-field football product lacking in success, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has decided to boost stadium revenue and draw the public eye through different means – sexy, sexy means, that is. Like, Victoria’s Secret sexy. Literally.
“Victoria’s Secret on Monday will open a store at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington featuring lingerie and other clothing promoting the NFL’s most valuable team. Dallas Cowboys executives will be on hand for the unveiling of the co-branded women’s items including tees, sweats, hoodies, tank tops, underwear and sports bras.”
We’ll just go ahead and assume that Dez Bryant will not be allowed to enter the store without a chaperone.
That’s the second franchise we’ve heard of today that’s sexing up their operation. This is a good thing, we think.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy