- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Seattle Seahawks Fullback Michael Robinson Shot Video Of FedEx Field Before It Tore Robert Griffin III’s ACL And LCL
Before last Sunday’s NFC Wild Card game at FedEx Field between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins, Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson shot video on his phone of the actual playing surface. As you’ll see, the field is awful – and that’s just in pregame warmups. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll called the field “horrible,” and the NFLPA is demanding improvements.
Robinson was outraged too, and he had a few things of his own to say:
“This is terrible.”
“I’m surprised they didn’t dump sand in the middle.”
“Pregame it’s going to be done.”
Only Dan Snyder would not invest enough money in his playing surface and inadvertently tear the ACL and LCL of his superstar quarterback.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story