- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Seattle Seahawks Fullback Michael Robinson Shot Video Of FedEx Field Before It Tore Robert Griffin III’s ACL And LCL
Before last Sunday’s NFC Wild Card game at FedEx Field between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins, Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson shot video on his phone of the actual playing surface. As you’ll see, the field is awful – and that’s just in pregame warmups. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll called the field “horrible,” and the NFLPA is demanding improvements.
Robinson was outraged too, and he had a few things of his own to say:
“This is terrible.”
“I’m surprised they didn’t dump sand in the middle.”
“Pregame it’s going to be done.”
Only Dan Snyder would not invest enough money in his playing surface and inadvertently tear the ACL and LCL of his superstar quarterback.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production