- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Seattle Seahawks Fullback Michael Robinson Shot Video Of FedEx Field Before It Tore Robert Griffin III’s ACL And LCL
Before last Sunday’s NFC Wild Card game at FedEx Field between the Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins, Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson shot video on his phone of the actual playing surface. As you’ll see, the field is awful – and that’s just in pregame warmups. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll called the field “horrible,” and the NFLPA is demanding improvements.
Robinson was outraged too, and he had a few things of his own to say:
“This is terrible.”
“I’m surprised they didn’t dump sand in the middle.”
“Pregame it’s going to be done.”
Only Dan Snyder would not invest enough money in his playing surface and inadvertently tear the ACL and LCL of his superstar quarterback.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement