- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Finally, Evidence That Being A Punter Is A Good Thing
Either Giants punter Steve Weatherford is a Photoshop genius, or he has abs like you’ve never seen before.
The general impression of NFL kickers is that they’re the weakest guys on the team, as well as the most replaceable and least likely to pull chicks. Now, look at Steve Weatherford’s body:
Let’s operate under the assumption that those are real, even though the lighting is pretty off and, like, holy shit, look at those abs:
Steve, you just inspired a whole new generation of punters.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?