- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Finally, Evidence That Being A Punter Is A Good Thing
Either Giants punter Steve Weatherford is a Photoshop genius, or he has abs like you’ve never seen before.
The general impression of NFL kickers is that they’re the weakest guys on the team, as well as the most replaceable and least likely to pull chicks. Now, look at Steve Weatherford’s body:
Let’s operate under the assumption that those are real, even though the lighting is pretty off and, like, holy shit, look at those abs:
Steve, you just inspired a whole new generation of punters.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts