- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Finally, Evidence That Being A Punter Is A Good Thing
Either Giants punter Steve Weatherford is a Photoshop genius, or he has abs like you’ve never seen before.
The general impression of NFL kickers is that they’re the weakest guys on the team, as well as the most replaceable and least likely to pull chicks. Now, look at Steve Weatherford’s body:
Let’s operate under the assumption that those are real, even though the lighting is pretty off and, like, holy shit, look at those abs:
Steve, you just inspired a whole new generation of punters.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs