- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Finally, Evidence That Being A Punter Is A Good Thing
Either Giants punter Steve Weatherford is a Photoshop genius, or he has abs like you’ve never seen before.
The general impression of NFL kickers is that they’re the weakest guys on the team, as well as the most replaceable and least likely to pull chicks. Now, look at Steve Weatherford’s body:
Let’s operate under the assumption that those are real, even though the lighting is pretty off and, like, holy shit, look at those abs:
Steve, you just inspired a whole new generation of punters.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?