- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Finally, Evidence That Being A Punter Is A Good Thing
Either Giants punter Steve Weatherford is a Photoshop genius, or he has abs like you’ve never seen before.
The general impression of NFL kickers is that they’re the weakest guys on the team, as well as the most replaceable and least likely to pull chicks. Now, look at Steve Weatherford’s body:
Let’s operate under the assumption that those are real, even though the lighting is pretty off and, like, holy shit, look at those abs:
Steve, you just inspired a whole new generation of punters.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts