- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Flavor Flav Is Just Really Happy For Tom Coughlin Right Now
Big night for Tom Coughlin – his Giants won the Super Bowl, and he joined a select group of coaches to have won the sport’s biggest game multiple times. And as a nice little capper, after giving an interview on NFL Network following one of his greatest triumphs, he was greeted by none other than Flavor Flav. And you know what? Big night for Flav too. He gets his moment with the winning coach, and got a cameo in a commercial starring Elton John as a Pepsi-hoarding king. Imagine if the Patriots had won. The only thing more incongruous-looking than a Coughlin-Flav hug is a Belichick-Flav hug.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts