- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Flavor Flav Is Just Really Happy For Tom Coughlin Right Now
Big night for Tom Coughlin – his Giants won the Super Bowl, and he joined a select group of coaches to have won the sport’s biggest game multiple times. And as a nice little capper, after giving an interview on NFL Network following one of his greatest triumphs, he was greeted by none other than Flavor Flav. And you know what? Big night for Flav too. He gets his moment with the winning coach, and got a cameo in a commercial starring Elton John as a Pepsi-hoarding king. Imagine if the Patriots had won. The only thing more incongruous-looking than a Coughlin-Flav hug is a Belichick-Flav hug.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?