- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Flavor Flav Is Just Really Happy For Tom Coughlin Right Now
Big night for Tom Coughlin – his Giants won the Super Bowl, and he joined a select group of coaches to have won the sport’s biggest game multiple times. And as a nice little capper, after giving an interview on NFL Network following one of his greatest triumphs, he was greeted by none other than Flavor Flav. And you know what? Big night for Flav too. He gets his moment with the winning coach, and got a cameo in a commercial starring Elton John as a Pepsi-hoarding king. Imagine if the Patriots had won. The only thing more incongruous-looking than a Coughlin-Flav hug is a Belichick-Flav hug.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts