- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Flavor Flav Is Just Really Happy For Tom Coughlin Right Now
Big night for Tom Coughlin – his Giants won the Super Bowl, and he joined a select group of coaches to have won the sport’s biggest game multiple times. And as a nice little capper, after giving an interview on NFL Network following one of his greatest triumphs, he was greeted by none other than Flavor Flav. And you know what? Big night for Flav too. He gets his moment with the winning coach, and got a cameo in a commercial starring Elton John as a Pepsi-hoarding king. Imagine if the Patriots had won. The only thing more incongruous-looking than a Coughlin-Flav hug is a Belichick-Flav hug.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story