- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Flip That Pad: Who Wants Rob Gronkowski’s Tampa Party House?
I’m no real estate expert (here’s my home), but it seems to me that $1.6 million for this house in Tampa is way too low. Four bedrooms, six baths, 4,781 Sq Ft, with a private boat dock and built-in fish tanks in the family room? Anyway, that’s what Rob Gronkowski paid for it this past Nov., and now he’s trying to flip it for $2.4 million. Any takers?
Not sure how much partying went on here, but the guess is that a team of Stanley Steemer employees have spent the better part of a week just camped out inside.
Let’s take the tour, shall we?
Photos: Realtor.com, Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce