- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Flip That Pad: Who Wants Rob Gronkowski’s Tampa Party House?
I’m no real estate expert (here’s my home), but it seems to me that $1.6 million for this house in Tampa is way too low. Four bedrooms, six baths, 4,781 Sq Ft, with a private boat dock and built-in fish tanks in the family room? Anyway, that’s what Rob Gronkowski paid for it this past Nov., and now he’s trying to flip it for $2.4 million. Any takers?
Not sure how much partying went on here, but the guess is that a team of Stanley Steemer employees have spent the better part of a week just camped out inside.
Let’s take the tour, shall we?
Photos: Realtor.com, Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts