- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Flip That Pad: Who Wants Rob Gronkowski’s Tampa Party House?
I’m no real estate expert (here’s my home), but it seems to me that $1.6 million for this house in Tampa is way too low. Four bedrooms, six baths, 4,781 Sq Ft, with a private boat dock and built-in fish tanks in the family room? Anyway, that’s what Rob Gronkowski paid for it this past Nov., and now he’s trying to flip it for $2.4 million. Any takers?
Not sure how much partying went on here, but the guess is that a team of Stanley Steemer employees have spent the better part of a week just camped out inside.
Let’s take the tour, shall we?
Photos: Realtor.com, Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts