- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Flip That Pad: Who Wants Rob Gronkowski’s Tampa Party House?
I’m no real estate expert (here’s my home), but it seems to me that $1.6 million for this house in Tampa is way too low. Four bedrooms, six baths, 4,781 Sq Ft, with a private boat dock and built-in fish tanks in the family room? Anyway, that’s what Rob Gronkowski paid for it this past Nov., and now he’s trying to flip it for $2.4 million. Any takers?
Not sure how much partying went on here, but the guess is that a team of Stanley Steemer employees have spent the better part of a week just camped out inside.
Let’s take the tour, shall we?
Photos: Realtor.com, Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- The Best Courtside Celebrity Pics