- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Football As Football’s Latest NFL Logos Redesigned As European Soccer Badges
A while back, the sports-internet converged on one small group of designers based in Minneapolis, who set out to re-design every NFL team logo in the style of European club badges from the four major soccer nations: Italy, England, Germany, and Spain. Ambitious, yes. Awesome? Totally. They’ve just released a new batch of 32 (each NFL team, though not necessarily all one country), which means Alec, Bill, Eric, Garrick, Josh, and Nicole are 75% done with their project.
To see their entire collection, you can visit their beautifully designed website here. Hey Roger Goodell — take a break out of your busy day and check out Footballasfootball.com for ideas on how to brand that London NFL franchise you’ve had you’re heart set on.
Below is a slideshow of some of there best work, including a few NBA logos that have been given the same treatment by Serbian graphic artist Milan Vučković (we urge you to visit his site for the full experience).
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job