- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Football As Football’s Latest NFL Logos Redesigned As European Soccer Badges
A while back, the sports-internet converged on one small group of designers based in Minneapolis, who set out to re-design every NFL team logo in the style of European club badges from the four major soccer nations: Italy, England, Germany, and Spain. Ambitious, yes. Awesome? Totally. They’ve just released a new batch of 32 (each NFL team, though not necessarily all one country), which means Alec, Bill, Eric, Garrick, Josh, and Nicole are 75% done with their project.
To see their entire collection, you can visit their beautifully designed website here. Hey Roger Goodell — take a break out of your busy day and check out Footballasfootball.com for ideas on how to brand that London NFL franchise you’ve had you’re heart set on.
Below is a slideshow of some of there best work, including a few NBA logos that have been given the same treatment by Serbian graphic artist Milan Vučković (we urge you to visit his site for the full experience).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts