- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Football As Football’s Latest NFL Logos Redesigned As European Soccer Badges
A while back, the sports-internet converged on one small group of designers based in Minneapolis, who set out to re-design every NFL team logo in the style of European club badges from the four major soccer nations: Italy, England, Germany, and Spain. Ambitious, yes. Awesome? Totally. They’ve just released a new batch of 32 (each NFL team, though not necessarily all one country), which means Alec, Bill, Eric, Garrick, Josh, and Nicole are 75% done with their project.
To see their entire collection, you can visit their beautifully designed website here. Hey Roger Goodell — take a break out of your busy day and check out Footballasfootball.com for ideas on how to brand that London NFL franchise you’ve had you’re heart set on.
Below is a slideshow of some of there best work, including a few NBA logos that have been given the same treatment by Serbian graphic artist Milan Vučković (we urge you to visit his site for the full experience).
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot