- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Football As Football’s Latest NFL Logos Redesigned As European Soccer Badges
A while back, the sports-internet converged on one small group of designers based in Minneapolis, who set out to re-design every NFL team logo in the style of European club badges from the four major soccer nations: Italy, England, Germany, and Spain. Ambitious, yes. Awesome? Totally. They’ve just released a new batch of 32 (each NFL team, though not necessarily all one country), which means Alec, Bill, Eric, Garrick, Josh, and Nicole are 75% done with their project.
To see their entire collection, you can visit their beautifully designed website here. Hey Roger Goodell — take a break out of your busy day and check out Footballasfootball.com for ideas on how to brand that London NFL franchise you’ve had you’re heart set on.
Below is a slideshow of some of there best work, including a few NBA logos that have been given the same treatment by Serbian graphic artist Milan Vučković (we urge you to visit his site for the full experience).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story