- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
And Now, A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian’s Baby
This should end well:
Former Jets and Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes has spent way too much time (read: more than 10 seconds) adamantly denying rumors that he is gay. Rhodes sexuality — which should be of interest to exactly zero people outside of Rhodes and whoever he’s sleeping with — was called into question when a former assistant began posting photos and videos of the two “hanging out” together. Also, he was in a Lady Gaga music video as a police officer.
What’s the best way to convince the public that you aren’t gay? How about by starting a rumor that you’re the father of pop culture’s most famous baby (of the moment)? Kim Kardashian just had a daughter with boyfriend/Rex Ryan doppelganger Kanye West, and Rhodes allegedly texted friends that the girl could be his:
“Man this could be my baby!! I was fu**ing her the same time as K.West was lol!!!”
As totally believable as this concept is — Kim does love ball players (but we all know Ray J hit it first) — “friends” of Rhodes spoke to Bossip and painted a different story. They sound like really good “friends.”
“Kerry wants everyone to think he’s straight. He is so desperate that he will drag Kim Kardashian and Kanye West into this drama just so people can associate him with a woman instead of a man. It’s just sad at this point because everyone knows he’s gay…”
His “friends” say that this alleged lie is “sad.” But is it as sad as a man feeling the need to hide his true self from the world? How about if he isn’t gay — is it as sad as a man going to these lengths to “prove” himself? Is it as sad as his alleged jilted lover posting pictures of them online to convince him to own up? It’s hard to say. NOW LET’S ALL GO LISTEN TO “YEEZUS” AND COMPLAIN THAT IT DOESN’T HAVE MORE HOOKS.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Kerry Rhodes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach