- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Football Players Are Athletic. J.J.Watt Is A Football Player. Therefore J.J.Watt Can Jump 59.5 Inches.
In this week’s edition of football players do athletic things: J.J.Watt jumps 59.5 inches onto some stacked boxes. In unrelated news J.J.Watt weighs 289 pounds.
It’s only a matter of time until a web series called “J.J. Watt Jumps Over Shit” comes out.
I’m not complaining, but it would have been nice if he made it a 60-inch jump. That half an inch would make the video twice as impressive. Just another case of superstar athletes taking it easy during the offseason.
- Filed Under:
- JJ Watt
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao