- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Football Players Are Athletic. J.J.Watt Is A Football Player. Therefore J.J.Watt Can Jump 59.5 Inches.
In this week’s edition of football players do athletic things: J.J.Watt jumps 59.5 inches onto some stacked boxes. In unrelated news J.J.Watt weighs 289 pounds.
It’s only a matter of time until a web series called “J.J. Watt Jumps Over Shit” comes out.
I’m not complaining, but it would have been nice if he made it a 60-inch jump. That half an inch would make the video twice as impressive. Just another case of superstar athletes taking it easy during the offseason.
- Filed Under:
- JJ Watt
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts