- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Football Players Are Athletic. J.J.Watt Is A Football Player. Therefore J.J.Watt Can Jump 59.5 Inches.
In this week’s edition of football players do athletic things: J.J.Watt jumps 59.5 inches onto some stacked boxes. In unrelated news J.J.Watt weighs 289 pounds.
It’s only a matter of time until a web series called “J.J. Watt Jumps Over Shit” comes out.
I’m not complaining, but it would have been nice if he made it a 60-inch jump. That half an inch would make the video twice as impressive. Just another case of superstar athletes taking it easy during the offseason.
- Filed Under:
- JJ Watt
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement