- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Football Players Are Athletic. J.J.Watt Is A Football Player. Therefore J.J.Watt Can Jump 59.5 Inches.
In this week’s edition of football players do athletic things: J.J.Watt jumps 59.5 inches onto some stacked boxes. In unrelated news J.J.Watt weighs 289 pounds.
It’s only a matter of time until a web series called “J.J. Watt Jumps Over Shit” comes out.
I’m not complaining, but it would have been nice if he made it a 60-inch jump. That half an inch would make the video twice as impressive. Just another case of superstar athletes taking it easy during the offseason.
- Filed Under:
- JJ Watt
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense