- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Football Players Are Athletic. J.J.Watt Is A Football Player. Therefore J.J.Watt Can Jump 59.5 Inches.
In this week’s edition of football players do athletic things: J.J.Watt jumps 59.5 inches onto some stacked boxes. In unrelated news J.J.Watt weighs 289 pounds.
It’s only a matter of time until a web series called “J.J. Watt Jumps Over Shit” comes out.
I’m not complaining, but it would have been nice if he made it a 60-inch jump. That half an inch would make the video twice as impressive. Just another case of superstar athletes taking it easy during the offseason.
- Filed Under:
- JJ Watt
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story