- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sal Alosi Would Be Proud: Mike Tomlin Interference Prevents Jacoby Jones Touchdown
So our third Turkey Day game had Baltimore beating Pittsburgh 22-20, despite the best efforts of Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin on this kickoff return by the Ravens’ Jacoby Jones. Jones, apparently trying to avoid Tomlin near the sideline, turned toward the middle of the field where he was caught from behind by Cortez Allen, who prevented a touchdown. Baltimore ended up with a field goal.
Should Tomlin have been flagged?
Our opinion: he did everything but throw out spike strips.
Somewhere, Sal Alosi is sticking out his leg in triumph.
But maybe we’re wrong. Here’s the video from NFL.com.
"That's the first time I ever got caught in my life. That's like Usain Bolt losin' a race!" – Jacoby Jones, being the best.
— Andy Hutchins (@AndyHutchins) November 29, 2013
It all ended well for Jones and the Ravens, however … if not for the turkey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Tomlin
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship