- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sal Alosi Would Be Proud: Mike Tomlin Interference Prevents Jacoby Jones Touchdown
So our third Turkey Day game had Baltimore beating Pittsburgh 22-20, despite the best efforts of Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin on this kickoff return by the Ravens’ Jacoby Jones. Jones, apparently trying to avoid Tomlin near the sideline, turned toward the middle of the field where he was caught from behind by Cortez Allen, who prevented a touchdown. Baltimore ended up with a field goal.
Should Tomlin have been flagged?
Our opinion: he did everything but throw out spike strips.
Somewhere, Sal Alosi is sticking out his leg in triumph.
But maybe we’re wrong. Here’s the video from NFL.com.
"That's the first time I ever got caught in my life. That's like Usain Bolt losin' a race!" – Jacoby Jones, being the best.
— Andy Hutchins (@AndyHutchins) November 29, 2013
It all ended well for Jones and the Ravens, however … if not for the turkey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Tomlin
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?