- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sal Alosi Would Be Proud: Mike Tomlin Interference Prevents Jacoby Jones Touchdown
So our third Turkey Day game had Baltimore beating Pittsburgh 22-20, despite the best efforts of Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin on this kickoff return by the Ravens’ Jacoby Jones. Jones, apparently trying to avoid Tomlin near the sideline, turned toward the middle of the field where he was caught from behind by Cortez Allen, who prevented a touchdown. Baltimore ended up with a field goal.
Should Tomlin have been flagged?
Our opinion: he did everything but throw out spike strips.
Somewhere, Sal Alosi is sticking out his leg in triumph.
But maybe we’re wrong. Here’s the video from NFL.com.
"That's the first time I ever got caught in my life. That's like Usain Bolt losin' a race!" – Jacoby Jones, being the best.
— Andy Hutchins (@AndyHutchins) November 29, 2013
It all ended well for Jones and the Ravens, however … if not for the turkey.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Tomlin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts