- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Former Niners/Bears D-Tackle Parodies Dunk City Anthem With A ‘Ribs’ Remix
“CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, retired professional athlete 49ers, Bears …..BACON”, that’s how Anthony Adams describes himself on his Twitter page. In case you aren’t familiar with who Anthony Adams is, he retired March 30th after eight fat years in the NFL. Here’s how he did it (the fat part at least).
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'