- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Former Niners/Bears D-Tackle Parodies Dunk City Anthem With A ‘Ribs’ Remix
“CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, retired professional athlete 49ers, Bears …..BACON”, that’s how Anthony Adams describes himself on his Twitter page. In case you aren’t familiar with who Anthony Adams is, he retired March 30th after eight fat years in the NFL. Here’s how he did it (the fat part at least).
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship