- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former Niners/Bears D-Tackle Parodies Dunk City Anthem With A ‘Ribs’ Remix
“CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, retired professional athlete 49ers, Bears …..BACON”, that’s how Anthony Adams describes himself on his Twitter page. In case you aren’t familiar with who Anthony Adams is, he retired March 30th after eight fat years in the NFL. Here’s how he did it (the fat part at least).
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'