- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Former Niners/Bears D-Tackle Parodies Dunk City Anthem With A ‘Ribs’ Remix
“CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, retired professional athlete 49ers, Bears …..BACON”, that’s how Anthony Adams describes himself on his Twitter page. In case you aren’t familiar with who Anthony Adams is, he retired March 30th after eight fat years in the NFL. Here’s how he did it (the fat part at least).
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'