- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former Niners/Bears D-Tackle Parodies Dunk City Anthem With A ‘Ribs’ Remix
“CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, retired professional athlete 49ers, Bears …..BACON”, that’s how Anthony Adams describes himself on his Twitter page. In case you aren’t familiar with who Anthony Adams is, he retired March 30th after eight fat years in the NFL. Here’s how he did it (the fat part at least).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts