- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox Apologizes For Fabricating Cutler Headlines
Fox apologized on-air Sunday for fabricated news headlines and telling viewers they were real, an incident that happened during the broadcast of the Chicago Bears’ opening-day win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Video from Fox.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior