- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fox Apologizes For Fabricating Cutler Headlines
Fox apologized on-air Sunday for fabricated news headlines and telling viewers they were real, an incident that happened during the broadcast of the Chicago Bears’ opening-day win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Video from Fox.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy