- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox News Tried To Get Russell Wilson To Trash Michelle Obama During Segment On Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity. It’s a politically neutral cause the FLOTUS has taken up in order to make an impact on the world without affecting her husband’s standing with, I dunno, voters and lobbyists and his colleagues. Russell Wilson shares Michelle Obama’s passion for that very cause, which is why he was brought on Fox’s Fox News Live to discuss what he’s doing to combat an overwhelmingly sedentary, overweight, young population.
Ya know, like the United Way’s “Play 60″ commercials? Watch Cavuto spin the issue into a jab at the First Lady.
“Michelle Obama is trying. Many argue that she’s getting to be too much of a food police mommy,” the Fox News host predictably said.
Russ ain’t having it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts