- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Frank Caliendo’s Richard Sherman 30 For 30 ‘Mockumentary’ Is Absolutely Hysterical
Sure, a lot of Frank Caliendo’s NFL sketches are unfunny. But his Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay one was hilarious, and this fake ESPN 30 for 30 documentary is absolutely hysterical. It works in Andy Reid, Jon Gruden, Ron Jaworski, Jim Harbaugh, Mike Ditka, Bill Belichick, Adam Schefter, Chris Berman, McShay and Kiper, and a few US Presidents you might recognize. Enjoy.
Killed it, even more so than Doug Baldwin.
h/t Johnny B.A.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'