- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Frank Caliendo’s Richard Sherman 30 For 30 ‘Mockumentary’ Is Absolutely Hysterical
Sure, a lot of Frank Caliendo’s NFL sketches are unfunny. But his Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay one was hilarious, and this fake ESPN 30 for 30 documentary is absolutely hysterical. It works in Andy Reid, Jon Gruden, Ron Jaworski, Jim Harbaugh, Mike Ditka, Bill Belichick, Adam Schefter, Chris Berman, McShay and Kiper, and a few US Presidents you might recognize. Enjoy.
Killed it, even more so than Doug Baldwin.
h/t Johnny B.A.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts