- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Frank Caliendo’s Richard Sherman 30 For 30 ‘Mockumentary’ Is Absolutely Hysterical
Sure, a lot of Frank Caliendo’s NFL sketches are unfunny. But his Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay one was hilarious, and this fake ESPN 30 for 30 documentary is absolutely hysterical. It works in Andy Reid, Jon Gruden, Ron Jaworski, Jim Harbaugh, Mike Ditka, Bill Belichick, Adam Schefter, Chris Berman, McShay and Kiper, and a few US Presidents you might recognize. Enjoy.
Killed it, even more so than Doug Baldwin.
h/t Johnny B.A.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'