- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Frank Gore Scores Go Ahead Touchdown, Almost Does Dirty Bird
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The 49ers’ actual comeback wasn’t just on the scoreboard. Gore also gave the Falcons’ classic “Dirty Bird” celebration its own mocking comeback after making the go-ahead score. Take a look via Diehard Sport:
Jamal Anderson would be proud. Maybe. If Atlanta ends up pulling out the victory, anyway.
In case you need reminding what the Dirty Bird is all about:
Aw, shawty, don’t play ‘em like dat.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead