- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Frank Gore Scores Go Ahead Touchdown, Almost Does Dirty Bird
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The 49ers’ actual comeback wasn’t just on the scoreboard. Gore also gave the Falcons’ classic “Dirty Bird” celebration its own mocking comeback after making the go-ahead score. Take a look via Diehard Sport:
Jamal Anderson would be proud. Maybe. If Atlanta ends up pulling out the victory, anyway.
In case you need reminding what the Dirty Bird is all about:
Aw, shawty, don’t play ‘em like dat.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar