- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Frank Gore Scores Go Ahead Touchdown, Almost Does Dirty Bird
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The 49ers’ actual comeback wasn’t just on the scoreboard. Gore also gave the Falcons’ classic “Dirty Bird” celebration its own mocking comeback after making the go-ahead score. Take a look via Diehard Sport:
Jamal Anderson would be proud. Maybe. If Atlanta ends up pulling out the victory, anyway.
In case you need reminding what the Dirty Bird is all about:
Aw, shawty, don’t play ‘em like dat.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.