- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Frank Gore Scores Go Ahead Touchdown, Almost Does Dirty Bird
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The 49ers’ actual comeback wasn’t just on the scoreboard. Gore also gave the Falcons’ classic “Dirty Bird” celebration its own mocking comeback after making the go-ahead score. Take a look via Diehard Sport:
Jamal Anderson would be proud. Maybe. If Atlanta ends up pulling out the victory, anyway.
In case you need reminding what the Dirty Bird is all about:
Aw, shawty, don’t play ‘em like dat.
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?