- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
‘Game Of Thrones’ Meets NFL Playoffs In This Awesome Austrian TV Promo (Video)
If you’re a “Game of Thrones” nut (in other words, you know the difference between Tarth and Qarth), or even if you’ve never watched the show, you have to admit that this Austrian TV promo for the AFC and NFC championship games is pretty great.
Check out the opening of the HBO show if you haven’t seen it. Contrast and compare.
By the way, so far it looks like the Patriots have been invited to the Red Wedding.
And I guess the next version depicting the Super Bowl could have The Twins: you know, for the bridge, because New Jersey.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy