- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
‘Game Of Thrones’ Meets NFL Playoffs In This Awesome Austrian TV Promo (Video)
If you’re a “Game of Thrones” nut (in other words, you know the difference between Tarth and Qarth), or even if you’ve never watched the show, you have to admit that this Austrian TV promo for the AFC and NFC championship games is pretty great.
Check out the opening of the HBO show if you haven’t seen it. Contrast and compare.
By the way, so far it looks like the Patriots have been invited to the Red Wedding.
And I guess the next version depicting the Super Bowl could have The Twins: you know, for the bridge, because New Jersey.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success