- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Game Of Thrones’ Meets NFL Playoffs In This Awesome Austrian TV Promo (Video)
If you’re a “Game of Thrones” nut (in other words, you know the difference between Tarth and Qarth), or even if you’ve never watched the show, you have to admit that this Austrian TV promo for the AFC and NFC championship games is pretty great.
Check out the opening of the HBO show if you haven’t seen it. Contrast and compare.
By the way, so far it looks like the Patriots have been invited to the Red Wedding.
And I guess the next version depicting the Super Bowl could have The Twins: you know, for the bridge, because New Jersey.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts