- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
‘Game Of Thrones’ Meets NFL Playoffs In This Awesome Austrian TV Promo (Video)
If you’re a “Game of Thrones” nut (in other words, you know the difference between Tarth and Qarth), or even if you’ve never watched the show, you have to admit that this Austrian TV promo for the AFC and NFC championship games is pretty great.
Check out the opening of the HBO show if you haven’t seen it. Contrast and compare.
By the way, so far it looks like the Patriots have been invited to the Red Wedding.
And I guess the next version depicting the Super Bowl could have The Twins: you know, for the bridge, because New Jersey.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts