- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Geno Smith And Mark Sanchez Are Both Stars, According To The Daily News
The New York Jets just beat the Atlanta Falcons, prompting this New York Daily News hyperbolic cover about Geno Smith.
Juxtaposed next to it: a cover from 2009, on Mark Sanchez.
Media coverage of the Jets is pure mush. All rational thought is tossed aside for the sake of drama.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts