- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Geno Smith And Mark Sanchez Are Both Stars, According To The Daily News
The New York Jets just beat the Atlanta Falcons, prompting this New York Daily News hyperbolic cover about Geno Smith.
Juxtaposed next to it: a cover from 2009, on Mark Sanchez.
Media coverage of the Jets is pure mush. All rational thought is tossed aside for the sake of drama.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts