- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Geno Smith And Mark Sanchez Are Both Stars, According To The Daily News
The New York Jets just beat the Atlanta Falcons, prompting this New York Daily News hyperbolic cover about Geno Smith.
Juxtaposed next to it: a cover from 2009, on Mark Sanchez.
Media coverage of the Jets is pure mush. All rational thought is tossed aside for the sake of drama.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts