- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bravest/Dumbest Kid Alive Salsa Dances In Giants Jersey During UMass Riot, Is Sucker-Punched
After the Patriots lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl on Sunday night, a “disturbance” broke out on the UMass campus, involving approximately 1,500 students and resulting in 14 arrests. It was a messy scene – one that involved, according to the photo caption here, “a few students with Giants jerseys [getting] assaulted in the crowd.” The video below shows what seems to be one of those incidents:
Wow. Some might see the most devoted Giants fan they’ve ever seen in their lives. Some might see the dumbest Giants fan they’ve ever seen in their lives. Other might think they’ve found one of the most devoted trolls of their lives. Perhaps all three are true. We also looked at that video and saw a devoted/dumb Giants fan/troll who maybe didn’t expect everyone – or, more to the point, that one guy in particular – to get that pissed. He knows now.
It’s not to excuse the punch to the back of the head while he’s facing the other direction – as much as Salsa Guy was provoking the crowd to get madder and madder, it didn’t get physical until the punch. It still wasn’t cool. But can anyone say they watched that clip and were surprised at what happened? Let Salsa Guy’s successful trolling be a warning: if you troll too successfully, you may never want to troll again.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?