- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Bravest/Dumbest Kid Alive Salsa Dances In Giants Jersey During UMass Riot, Is Sucker-Punched
After the Patriots lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl on Sunday night, a “disturbance” broke out on the UMass campus, involving approximately 1,500 students and resulting in 14 arrests. It was a messy scene – one that involved, according to the photo caption here, “a few students with Giants jerseys [getting] assaulted in the crowd.” The video below shows what seems to be one of those incidents:
Wow. Some might see the most devoted Giants fan they’ve ever seen in their lives. Some might see the dumbest Giants fan they’ve ever seen in their lives. Other might think they’ve found one of the most devoted trolls of their lives. Perhaps all three are true. We also looked at that video and saw a devoted/dumb Giants fan/troll who maybe didn’t expect everyone – or, more to the point, that one guy in particular – to get that pissed. He knows now.
It’s not to excuse the punch to the back of the head while he’s facing the other direction – as much as Salsa Guy was provoking the crowd to get madder and madder, it didn’t get physical until the punch. It still wasn’t cool. But can anyone say they watched that clip and were surprised at what happened? Let Salsa Guy’s successful trolling be a warning: if you troll too successfully, you may never want to troll again.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real