- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY: Giants LB Arrested In Philadelphia Airport For “Possession Of An Offensive Weapon”
Switchblades are remarkably effective at slicing through defenses. The same cannot be said for TSA x-ray machines. Defensive specialist Dan Connor was ironically arrested in Philly for possession of an offensive weapon when, ya know, they saw a switchblade in his bag as he was trying to board an airplane. But that’s not what’s important.
What’s important is that it happened in Philly. Clearly, this is a coordinated attempt by the municipality of Philadelphia to weaken the Giants’ ability to stop the run. I mean, come on. Arrested? Couldn’t they have just, I dunno, thrown it out? Maybe it’s just retaliation for that time a cab driver in Manhattan took Randall Cunningham over the FDR during rush hour to get him from 3rd to 9th Ave.
Alls fair in love and football.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce