- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY: Giants LB Arrested In Philadelphia Airport For “Possession Of An Offensive Weapon”
Switchblades are remarkably effective at slicing through defenses. The same cannot be said for TSA x-ray machines. Defensive specialist Dan Connor was ironically arrested in Philly for possession of an offensive weapon when, ya know, they saw a switchblade in his bag as he was trying to board an airplane. But that’s not what’s important.
What’s important is that it happened in Philly. Clearly, this is a coordinated attempt by the municipality of Philadelphia to weaken the Giants’ ability to stop the run. I mean, come on. Arrested? Couldn’t they have just, I dunno, thrown it out? Maybe it’s just retaliation for that time a cab driver in Manhattan took Randall Cunningham over the FDR during rush hour to get him from 3rd to 9th Ave.
Alls fair in love and football.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts