- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY: Giants LB Arrested In Philadelphia Airport For “Possession Of An Offensive Weapon”
Switchblades are remarkably effective at slicing through defenses. The same cannot be said for TSA x-ray machines. Defensive specialist Dan Connor was ironically arrested in Philly for possession of an offensive weapon when, ya know, they saw a switchblade in his bag as he was trying to board an airplane. But that’s not what’s important.
What’s important is that it happened in Philly. Clearly, this is a coordinated attempt by the municipality of Philadelphia to weaken the Giants’ ability to stop the run. I mean, come on. Arrested? Couldn’t they have just, I dunno, thrown it out? Maybe it’s just retaliation for that time a cab driver in Manhattan took Randall Cunningham over the FDR during rush hour to get him from 3rd to 9th Ave.
Alls fair in love and football.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- The Best Courtside Celebrity Pics