- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY: Giants LB Arrested In Philadelphia Airport For “Possession Of An Offensive Weapon”
Switchblades are remarkably effective at slicing through defenses. The same cannot be said for TSA x-ray machines. Defensive specialist Dan Connor was ironically arrested in Philly for possession of an offensive weapon when, ya know, they saw a switchblade in his bag as he was trying to board an airplane. But that’s not what’s important.
What’s important is that it happened in Philly. Clearly, this is a coordinated attempt by the municipality of Philadelphia to weaken the Giants’ ability to stop the run. I mean, come on. Arrested? Couldn’t they have just, I dunno, thrown it out? Maybe it’s just retaliation for that time a cab driver in Manhattan took Randall Cunningham over the FDR during rush hour to get him from 3rd to 9th Ave.
Alls fair in love and football.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story