- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Can You Count On Giovani Bernard Even With His Limited Snap Count (And Rib Injury)?
After watching Giovani Bernard explode on Thursday, fantasy players are going to want many more touches for the exciting Bengals rookie. But Scott Engel and Adam Ronis tell you not to get too greedy and appreciate what you have. Some RBs simply make the most of lesser workloads.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 9 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision