- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Hot Girl Doesn’t Know What Super Bowl Parade She’s Attending
When you’re broadcasting a team’s victory parade live, things can sometimes go wrong. And although there have been no instances of Giants fans cursing on live TV, we do have this gem from today.
NBC went to one of their reporters in the crowd to gauge the fan reaction to the festivities. A young lady, who had another young lady on her shoulders, was asked which players she was excited to see this morning. Her answer? Mark Sanchez, quarterback of the New York Jets.
Right city. Wrong team. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Mark Sanchez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts