- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hot Girl Doesn’t Know What Super Bowl Parade She’s Attending
When you’re broadcasting a team’s victory parade live, things can sometimes go wrong. And although there have been no instances of Giants fans cursing on live TV, we do have this gem from today.
NBC went to one of their reporters in the crowd to gauge the fan reaction to the festivities. A young lady, who had another young lady on her shoulders, was asked which players she was excited to see this morning. Her answer? Mark Sanchez, quarterback of the New York Jets.
Right city. Wrong team. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Mark Sanchez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.