- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Hot Girl Doesn’t Know What Super Bowl Parade She’s Attending
When you’re broadcasting a team’s victory parade live, things can sometimes go wrong. And although there have been no instances of Giants fans cursing on live TV, we do have this gem from today.
NBC went to one of their reporters in the crowd to gauge the fan reaction to the festivities. A young lady, who had another young lady on her shoulders, was asked which players she was excited to see this morning. Her answer? Mark Sanchez, quarterback of the New York Jets.
Right city. Wrong team. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Mark Sanchez
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco