- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Girly Violence Erupts During Brady-Manning Handshake: Photographers Scuffle
As post-game handshakes go, it wasn’t much: two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks passing in the night. So leave it to two shovey photographers to liven things up.
“Stop pushing, Larry!”
“No YOU stop pushing!”
It was all worth it just to see Belichick’s bemused look.
Photographer throws punch at competitor after Broncos-Pats thriller http://t.co/PAMqOaFwKf
— For The Win (@forthewin) November 25, 2013
Pats rally from 24 back, stun Broncos in OT http://t.co/5b8ArBwkvY
— ESPN New York (@ESPNNewYork) November 25, 2013
Great analysis by @TDESPN pointing how that Tom Brady higher accuracy and more yards into wind than Peyton Manning in entire game
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) November 25, 2013
Julian Edelman tonight: 9 catches, 110 yards, 2 TD's. Demaryius Thomas/Wes Welker/Eric Decker combined tonight: 9 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts