- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Girly Violence Erupts During Brady-Manning Handshake: Photographers Scuffle
As post-game handshakes go, it wasn’t much: two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks passing in the night. So leave it to two shovey photographers to liven things up.
“Stop pushing, Larry!”
“No YOU stop pushing!”
It was all worth it just to see Belichick’s bemused look.
Photographer throws punch at competitor after Broncos-Pats thriller http://t.co/PAMqOaFwKf
— For The Win (@forthewin) November 25, 2013
Pats rally from 24 back, stun Broncos in OT http://t.co/5b8ArBwkvY
— ESPN New York (@ESPNNewYork) November 25, 2013
Great analysis by @TDESPN pointing how that Tom Brady higher accuracy and more yards into wind than Peyton Manning in entire game
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) November 25, 2013
Julian Edelman tonight: 9 catches, 110 yards, 2 TD's. Demaryius Thomas/Wes Welker/Eric Decker combined tonight: 9 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp