- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Girly Violence Erupts During Brady-Manning Handshake: Photographers Scuffle
As post-game handshakes go, it wasn’t much: two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks passing in the night. So leave it to two shovey photographers to liven things up.
“Stop pushing, Larry!”
“No YOU stop pushing!”
It was all worth it just to see Belichick’s bemused look.
Photographer throws punch at competitor after Broncos-Pats thriller http://t.co/PAMqOaFwKf
— For The Win (@forthewin) November 25, 2013
Pats rally from 24 back, stun Broncos in OT http://t.co/5b8ArBwkvY
— ESPN New York (@ESPNNewYork) November 25, 2013
Great analysis by @TDESPN pointing how that Tom Brady higher accuracy and more yards into wind than Peyton Manning in entire game
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) November 25, 2013
Julian Edelman tonight: 9 catches, 110 yards, 2 TD's. Demaryius Thomas/Wes Welker/Eric Decker combined tonight: 9 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story