- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Girly Violence Erupts During Brady-Manning Handshake: Photographers Scuffle
As post-game handshakes go, it wasn’t much: two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks passing in the night. So leave it to two shovey photographers to liven things up.
“Stop pushing, Larry!”
“No YOU stop pushing!”
It was all worth it just to see Belichick’s bemused look.
Photographer throws punch at competitor after Broncos-Pats thriller http://t.co/PAMqOaFwKf
— For The Win (@forthewin) November 25, 2013
Pats rally from 24 back, stun Broncos in OT http://t.co/5b8ArBwkvY
— ESPN New York (@ESPNNewYork) November 25, 2013
Great analysis by @TDESPN pointing how that Tom Brady higher accuracy and more yards into wind than Peyton Manning in entire game
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) November 25, 2013
Julian Edelman tonight: 9 catches, 110 yards, 2 TD's. Demaryius Thomas/Wes Welker/Eric Decker combined tonight: 9 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship