- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
‘Glee’ Star Naya Rivera With Some Attractive Cussing On Brother’s TD For Raiders
Naya Rivera plays high school cheerleader Santana Lopez on “Glee”, as if you didn’t know. She’s also the sister of Raiders’ tight end Mychal Rivera, who scored a touchdown in the first half against the Washington Pigskins today. Looks like that’s a “Fuck Yeah!” she dealt in that GIF above … Mrs. Sylvester will not be pleased (I was told to type that last part — I have no idea what it means).
Raiders lead 14-10 in the 2nd quarter.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts