- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Glee’ Star Naya Rivera With Some Attractive Cussing On Brother’s TD For Raiders
Naya Rivera plays high school cheerleader Santana Lopez on “Glee”, as if you didn’t know. She’s also the sister of Raiders’ tight end Mychal Rivera, who scored a touchdown in the first half against the Washington Pigskins today. Looks like that’s a “Fuck Yeah!” she dealt in that GIF above … Mrs. Sylvester will not be pleased (I was told to type that last part — I have no idea what it means).
Raiders lead 14-10 in the 2nd quarter.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?