- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Golden Tate Can Also Catch TDs Without Pushing Off
OK, the infamous replacement ref Hail Mary TD vs. Green Bay occurred more than a year ago, so I should probably just get over it. Seattle’s Golden Tate, as you see here, is pretty good at football — this one-handed touchdown reception vs. hapless Atlanta is pretty impressive.
Seattle up on Atlanta 26-3.
- Filed Under:
- golden tate
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts