- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Golden Tate Can Also Catch TDs Without Pushing Off
OK, the infamous replacement ref Hail Mary TD vs. Green Bay occurred more than a year ago, so I should probably just get over it. Seattle’s Golden Tate, as you see here, is pretty good at football — this one-handed touchdown reception vs. hapless Atlanta is pretty impressive.
Seattle up on Atlanta 26-3.
- Filed Under:
- golden tate
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco