- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Golden Tate Can Also Catch TDs Without Pushing Off
OK, the infamous replacement ref Hail Mary TD vs. Green Bay occurred more than a year ago, so I should probably just get over it. Seattle’s Golden Tate, as you see here, is pretty good at football — this one-handed touchdown reception vs. hapless Atlanta is pretty impressive.
Seattle up on Atlanta 26-3.
- Filed Under:
- golden tate
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts