- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Golden Tate Can Also Catch TDs Without Pushing Off
OK, the infamous replacement ref Hail Mary TD vs. Green Bay occurred more than a year ago, so I should probably just get over it. Seattle’s Golden Tate, as you see here, is pretty good at football — this one-handed touchdown reception vs. hapless Atlanta is pretty impressive.
Seattle up on Atlanta 26-3.
- Filed Under:
- golden tate
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement