- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Golden Tate Can Also Catch TDs Without Pushing Off
OK, the infamous replacement ref Hail Mary TD vs. Green Bay occurred more than a year ago, so I should probably just get over it. Seattle’s Golden Tate, as you see here, is pretty good at football — this one-handed touchdown reception vs. hapless Atlanta is pretty impressive.
Seattle up on Atlanta 26-3.
- Filed Under:
- golden tate
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts